Smartvatten helps your company to become water efficient and future-proof. Through our online portal and reports, we provide detailed data and invaluable insight into your water usage, potential leaks, unnecessary waste and accompanying CO2 output. Find out how to get the most out of your data by signing up for our October 6 webinar at 11:00 CEST – exclusive for Smartvatten customers.
Water efficiency is essential for a future-proof real estate company. To help you fully understand your portfolio’s water consumption and put your data to good use, Customer Success Manager Nick Hirschstein will take you on a guided tour through our user interface and reporting, including the brand-new Smartvatten water efficiency index – a global benchmark feature that calculates and ranks the water efficiency performance of your properties.
During the 30 minutes session, we’ll discuss every feature we offer:
- Interpreting your water consumption data and meter readings.
- The detection, costs, and prevention of leaks.
- Our CO2 calculation model.
- The Smartvatten global water efficiency index.
- Understanding the effect of the changes you’ve implemented and tracking your progress over time with our water conservation model.
After the presentation, Nick will answer any questions you might have. This webinar will be in English. For those who prefer it, there will also be a session in Finnish.
Interested in joining our session? The webinar is open to all Smartvatten customers. We look forward to seeing you there!
(October 6 webinar at 11:00 – 11:30 CEST)